Albatross Butterfly Safety Razor
Regular price $29.99
THE FLAGSHIP BUTTERFLY SAFETY RAZOR IS NOT JUST BEAUTIFUL; IT’S A PREMIUM PLASTIC-FREE RAZOR THAT PERFORMS FLAWLESSLY.
At 3.5” in length, the Butterfly is our most popular model as it handles every shaving situation well.
The Butterfly offers the easiest solution for replacing your blade with a quick bottom twist to secure it.
- For all genders & shaving needs
- Delivers a close, razor burn-free shave
- Built to last with a high-polished finish (no rust ever!)
- Comes with 10 reusable razor blades & a hemp storage bag
- Fits all standard double-edge safety razor blades
- Completely plastic-free shaving kit
How to load a blade in a butterfly style safety razor:
- Twist the bottom of the shaver handle to open the wings of the blade holder.
- Simply place a blade (be careful - it's sharp!) on the platform and twist the bottom in the opposite direction to tighten the blade holder wings over the blade.
- You're ready to shave!
How to shave:
- Wet hair with warm water.
- Lather shaving cream onto skin (A brush will help create a better lather and to lift the hair).
- Hold the blade at a 30 degree angle and let the weight of the handle do the work. Do NOT pull the razor across your skin like you would with a plastic disposable razor.
- Use short strokes, about 2 inches long, especially when you first switch to using a safety razor.
- Finish with after shave ointment or lotion.
Excited about plastic-free shaving but in need of some help? We got you! Watch this video to learn how to shave with a safety razor.
How to take care of your zero-waste razor:
- Rinse all the soap/ hair/ gunk from your razor after each use.
- Shake your razor to dry it. Using a towel to dry will make your blades duller.
- Ensure your razor is stored in a dry spot to increase the life of your blades.
- If you notice any corrosion, rub that spot vigorously with a terry cloth towel, or a small piece of emery cloth.
- Ensure your razor is clean and dry to make it last longer!