Three Bluebirds Swedish Dishcloths are made of the same material as Lindquist's original invention, in the same sustainable manufacturing process. They contain 70% sustainably forested wood cellulose and 30% organic cotton. Our Swedish Dishcloth material is certified by international regulatory organizations to ensure a positive environmental impact.
The material combines wood pulp (from Forest Stewardship Council certified forests) with organic cotton that is free from harmful chemicals (GOTS and OEKO-TEX Standard 100-certified). Our products are 100% natural, biodegradable, and are screen printed with water-based inks.
Replace Sponges and Paper Towels
- Each dishcloth replaces 17 rolls of paper towels (saving money and reducing waste).
- Absorbs 20x its weight.
- Is far more hygienic than a sponge and won’t crumble or pill.
- Is far sturdier than a paper towel and will not easily fall apart.
- Air dries quickly, so it doesn’t breed bacteria or smell.
Clean Household Surfaces
- Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing.
- Can be used with soap, spray, cleaners, or just water!
- Cleans countertops, granite, porcelain, plastic, stainless steel and glass.
- Effective for cleaning those nooks and crannies that might shred other cloths (grimy stove top, we're looking at you!)
- Cleans virtually streak-free.
- 3,000 tons of paper towels end up in our country’s landfills every day.
- Compostable and 100% biodegradable for zero waste.
-To learn more about our environmental projects, check out our Sustainability page.