Double Edge Safety Razor with Natural Bamboo Handle
- Long handled razor (4.2 inches) to make shaving more comfortable.
- Eco-friendly bamboo handle that is water and splinter resistant.
- Precision engineered from 100% recycled material for high quality shaving.
- 5 extra razor blades included with each razor
- CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS AND BLADE DISPOSAL
Why is a safety razor better?
If you are looking for an eco-friendly safety razor, this old school safety razor is what you need. This light weight safety razor has a single blade which leads to less clogging and a closer shave. The blades for this razor are also more affordable than cartridge refills which means that you can continue shaving reliably after you have use the five extra blades that are included. On top of all this, the razor has a great look which makes it a cool addition to your bathroom.
Why choose an eco-friendly safety razor?
Plastic safety razors may be able to give you a good shave, but they are bad for the environment. Around 2 billion of these razors are disposed of each year and they end up in landfill sites. The plastic then pollutes the earth, and water supplies, with toxins. This eco-friendly safety razor has a handle which is made from bamboo. Bamboo is biodegradable and the metal which the razor contains can be recycled. This means that the razor is more friendly to the environment than plastic versions.
- Apply your favorite shaving cream
- Keep the razor at a 30 degree angle
- Apply very little pressure letting the weight of the razor do the work for you
- Shave in small short strokes rinsing the razor after each stroke
- Make sure to be careful in certain problem areas. That can be the jawline, below and above the lip, around the knee and any other contoured or sensitive region
- To keep a clean shave it is recommended to change razor blades every 3-5 shaves
Blades cannot simply be thrown into the blue bin for recycling, as a safety precaution. In San Mateo county, Rethink Waste asks that spent blades be taken to the public recycling center for hazardous items at 333 Shoreway Road, San Carlos. It can be accessed through Gate #1, and is open M-Sat 8:30am - 4pm.
Alternatively, store spent blades in a mason jar or empty can of them, seal it and we will be happy to collect spent blades and recycle them for customers. (If absolutely necessary to throw them in the black bin for whatever reason, wrap in paper before disposing!)